View Single Post
Old 20-06-2022, 12:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
justwanadoit, you are starting another thread about your situation? No offense but do you seriously expect any different POVs (point of views) from the last?

Honestly nobody here will tell you how to set up your second family, why? because there is no formula to do it. There are so many factors involve, your lifestyle, lifestyles of your wife(s), money, time etc. and each person is different...what works for one may not work for another, can you get that into your head??

calling a spade a spade, the only you have to remember is that legally the kid(s) of your european partner will be illegitimate; if you and the mother are ok, then?

Everyone's life (and experience) is different...

Hi bro, it warms my heart you still remember me. I struggling between stability of loving family and my desire for novelty and excitement overseas. I am as honest as i can be here. Its been almost 2 yrs since i last posted and i still having the same challenge. Asking for advice from people of various experiences is always better than no advice right