View Single Post
Old 30-07-2021, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: [Dating Advise Needed]Online-Offline Process & Procedure

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
Sugarbabes are concerned with money spent on them, ie disposable income.
When in 20s earn not much but most stay home free food free accommodation, when 30s earn slightly more but then most have gf or wife so where is the extra cash, then 40s many have their mortgages to pay off.
In your situation as i mentioned earlier i really question given you low income and poor health whether you can even afford to but a hdb when you 35, and if you do after repayments where do you think you will find extra money to buy a wife.
Those 2-3 room flat whichever cheapest within my salary can afford lor.
As for how to get a wife after buying house and pay for those repayments? Simple. Just be frank and honest about it lor. After all marriage agency, private not those.commercial type will ask a lot question then after that spread it via mouth , village etc, will take some time for candidates to appear.
My option is, picture to my liking, 5.5/10 , 6/10 , 6.5/10 look decent enough can liao. I also open to Single Mother with Child younger than 3. But Single Mother must be at least 6.5/10 liao.
I dont mind raising other childs(been a sponsor via World Vision for some Child) as long as she willing to bear my offspring. As for ingrateful or look for his/her father after child grow up liao, up to them liao. Got to admit sponsoring child and raising one will be different, but at least for me. I am okay with it, not anti with it.