View Single Post
Old 20-03-2016, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by spade100000 View Post
My first FR which goes to the well deserved Pepsi from ET88.

Pepsi just touched down today and was supposed to start work only tomorrow but bro DT make special arrangement and luckily Pepsi was all ready to start, I got the lucky shot for first blood. Kudos to Bro DT for the extra effort!

She's a SYT from Chiangmai. First look, you can tell so given her fair skin tone. Pepsi is very hardworking and service attitude very good, much like a Japanese wife, help to undress and special mention at the end, even help me to wear my socks and shoes, first time receiving such attentive service.

As for the deed, bbbj was great, with no teeth at all, she knows how to use her nails and tickle the sensitive areas and there goes my first shot into her mouth. Pussy was real tight, felt like making love to your girlfriend. Finish off the 2nd shot with her riding and milking every drop of it.

In conclusion, a SYT with great service.
RTF is a must.

P.S. Prefer not to rate points as everyone judgement is different, but if you are into SYT with a good figure (boobs were handful, should be B) and petite size, Pepsi is definitely a good bet.
She frenches?