Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Daretodream is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

FR on Penry from LAX

First time ever writing a FR. Gotta give kudos to the bro behind LAX stable for his recommendation of Penry. Like others whom have given their report, LAX is fast in his response and also clear with his instructions.

What i like:

1) Looks

Call me silly but i had many a times duped by stables representation of the girls looks online which made me steer away from SBF. Normally real life vs online picture is like two worlds apart. But LAX keeps it real. Penry looks 95% similar to the right photo posted. Lots of eye make up and not super gorgeous but overall very cute. Her CFM face will make you super horny.

2) Location

Clean, discrete and ample parking space. Easy to find as well. The place is well kept and the room that Penry is in has an attached toilet. Extra points for that.

3) Body

Voluptuous, shapely and no hidden fats. Although her tits are enhanced but still nice to squeeze. Super awesome i would say.

4) GFE

Reasonably good. Shes a nice and friendly girl. Easy to break the ice especially if you can speak Thai. Shes willing to learn how to satisfy you too as shes a little inexperienced despite coming here twice already.

5) Flexible choice

I like the fact that LAX offers 1 shot/2 shot choice. Other stables should offer such a choice too.

What i dont like

1) No frenching

Although stated on the website as FRENCHING ALLOWED but she doesnt allow frenching

2) BBBJ

As mentioned above, shes pretty inexperienced. But i give points to her for actually trying to learn.

3) Catlicking

Inexperienced and minimal licking but teach her and she will do accordingly to your request

4) Showering

She doesnt exactly soap it up with you in the shower. She will shower you yes, but theres no body-body action inside. But for the benefit of the doubt, it isnt very comfortable inside the shower even if she does it. However, i am sure if you request for it, she will do it. Shes after all very nice and accomodating.

Overall verdict

Despite several things that i dont like, the overall feeling was still satisfactory. Decent good bonk! I would recommend for all to try Penry. Shes very cute and lovely. I also had a small chance to have a glimpse at LAX other girl MELO. Melo is tall and have a pretty face too. You can also try her but unsure of her service.

RTF: Maybe... I would like to try Melo and other stable girls now that Lax has revived my faith in SBF!

Hope this FR helps in your choices bros