Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 21-12-2009, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19829 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkGuardian View Post
Oops, my bad, its marge1127 without the underscore. Paiseh paiseh.

Rix_lovesyou is a student from Pinayland on work attachment here until next July, if I remember well. I guess she's looking for a fling, since she'll be going back to Pinayland next year. All this talk about her is making me itch to get back in touch with her. Like I said before, quite a nice body; I'd love to find out what makes it tick. The other time I went out with her she brought along 2 of her pals. One was average, but I'd still fuck her if she dropped her clothes for me, and the other was HAWT. Plus she's taller than the average pinay; my guess is she's around 162-163cm.

Too bad she already had a bf though. Oh wells.
not bad bro. u sound like a veteran liao n very good at picking up pinays. mayb u yan dao kia n good at talkin lah. did u post yr pics online?

oh .. i saw this Marge1127's profile before.

Quote: 'i was born and raised in Philipines.. And 5 years back, i migrate to Singapore- to be with my family.'

Hmmm ... seems lik she had been in spore for a pretty long period. she doesnt look like a fling or FL .. seems like some1 lookin for a serious r'ship.

i think it doesnt matter if Rix has a bf, the better if bf is in philippines. if she's willing to go out with you i think she doesnt mind a fling. 1st date with her 2 friends .. if she likes u, mayb next date is single. if she's here for work attachment, she'll probably be lonely. i think you need more time to work on this one.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.