View Single Post
Old 11-04-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexes5 View Post
Simps who put up with WLs' unprofessional behaviour are bad enough, but this kind of people is worst of the worst.

Know of a case where the lady didn't want to accede to a Loser's demands and blacklisted him. Said Loser began stalking her by frequently loitering in the condo compound (hers is the kind where you can enter once you know the password). Often threatened her by, among other things, calling the cops on her. Things got so bad that the poor lady had to leave the country in a hurry.

It has been some time since she left our shores, but every now and then he will try to fish for info on her. Seems that the song "Let it go" is definitely not his favourite lol. Can't believe there are such vindicative people around.

To said Loser reading my post (and I know you're): if your life hasn't been well, do something to improve it. For a start, you should let it go. Hope you embark on the journey to improve your life, wish you all the best.

Seriously there are so many weird people around.

These WLs come to shore to earn hard earned money, the least we can do is make their lifes abit better by understanding their boundaries.

But then again if you stalk a WL you got some serious issues.