Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2022, 09:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 11
JustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJustinTimber is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Acti SNS

Reach the location as mention and my first impression was wow!!! she look more pretty in real person than photo & her eyes is so seductive.

She brings me in for a wash and she really wash every part of me, on bed she started by giving me BBBj with strong suctions & lick my bro like a lollipop. We were in the 69 Position so I finger her while she sucks my lower bro, her pussy was shaven and she get wet easily. Her boobs were a handful and I keep groping her boobs as it so nice soft and original. After she get all high she take the condom and cap me and pump me like no tomorrow.

I pull her in missionary and I continue to pump her although I know I almost come but her seductive expression make me want more , I ended in a doggie style . She helps me to wash up and we chat for a while before we depart.

Looks: 9/10 (Very beautiful with nice & seductive that compliment her whole look)

Body: 9/10 (slim and petite with smooth skin )

Boobs: 9/10 (natural and just nice to grab)

Frenching 9/10 (Passionate Frencher)

Pussy: 8.5/10 (tight with no smell)

BBBj : 9/10 (Deep Throat With Good Stamina Skills)

FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie)

GFE: 9/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)

Thank SNS for the Arrangement , Making A Slot Is Easy & Prompt Reply !