Old 07-12-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 18
scorpion1969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

First, I would like to thank senior bros for their advice on how to ask for contacts in FL Dome. I think that I have been following their advice in making requests by being humble and saying please and thank you when I send pm's to a few bros for such information. I have also tried to contribute in small ways by posting some FRs and in the case of one FL, I provided a few bros the contact number after getting the FL's agreement to release the info.

In spite of the above, I have not been able to get any positive response to requests that I made to a few bros. In all but one case, I did not even get a reply at all. The only one who responded asked me for a contact in return, which, unfortunately, I was not able to give. Bros who replied to me are either OKTs or so called "agents" of the FLs, who stood to gain if I were to book their FLs. The reason I am posting this is not to complain but to ask if I am not making my requests correctly so that I can be successful in asking for contacts in the future.

Thank you in advance to any senior bro who may want to give me some helpful hints.