Old 30-03-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
chailove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage at upper Thomson

Was looking for a new ML as my regular ML has already rtc. Hopefully she comes back soon haiz.

Went to the same MP at upper thompson on the off chance that there would still be other MLs who have specials. Walked in and the counter lady recognized me lol. After I opted for the 1hr option, asked her to give a good one.

Went into the room to lie down and the ML that walked in, wah, I was super shocked when I first saw her. She was quite pretty and looks very young, really is SYT. First impression is she was a malaysian chinese girl, but she is a viet.

The upper body massage began and she didnt bother to dim the lights so I was pretty sure that she was not going to be doing any specials. Her massage itself was pretty good, her hands are strong and able to kneed out the knots i had in my back. Only when the lower body massage began then I realize i this time strike liao, her hands kept wandering over to stroke and fondle my balls.

After turning over, she asked whether wanted special. These were the prices she gave
HJ + Roaming over clothes: 50
HJ + Roaming under clothes:100

I have been to my fair share of massages and even FLs. To pay 100 for 1 shot is a serious overpay. But, I do want to be a return customer. So managed to nego down to 2 shots (with roaming under clothes) for 150.
I know even this is quite expensive but with her body....I'd say worth it. She is very petite but her boobs are big. I would estimate minimum is big C cup, maybe even smaller D. Her tits are completely natural, super soft and pillowy. Her HJ was pretty good as well, I was able to shoot 2 times in like 20 minutes haha.

After finishing the sess, made sure to take her ctc so can book her next time.
For bros who want to exchange ctcs for MLs do PM me .

So the total cost of the massage is as follows:
1 hr massage: 89
Extra: 150
Total: 239