View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 18
CherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud ofCherryBoy has much to be proud of
Re: How easy to hunt for MILF?

Not diffcult if you have ample time in hand. I normally will go to those spa, and chit chat with them while patronizing them. Slowly build the trust and ask them out on their off day. As they are not familiar with singapore, i will bring them to arab street, little india and mbs to walk walk see see n dinner n sometime catch a movie. On 3rd outting, i will try to hold her hand if she never stop me. Then ask her to go back my house for some drinking.....the rest u can imagine. hahahaa. So far my hit target r as good as 100 per cent. I think got nothing to do with look.....i guess they are lonely here and they dont mind a fling while working in oversea. They tend to be more open to fuck buddy relationship as long you are caring and generous in taking care of them....