View Single Post
Old 13-07-2009, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of
Re: Story - fucking my sister

TS, I am not commenting on your morality by fantasizing to have sex with your own elder sister thus writing out your fantasy here.

No offence, but your story telling skills really suck big time. You have an anti-climax style of writing. Even the most erotic happenings become mundanely boring and yawningly unexciting the way you narrate it. Usually sibling sex stories are supposed to be exciting cos of the forbidden fruit element. However, from your "pen" it becomes like a bowl of cold plain porridge. I can't pin point what exactly is wrong with your writing style suffice that it has to be one of the worst stories I have read here in this forum. And it is not about your grammar which is pretty sound and much better than a lot of the other bros who relay their true stories here. Perhaps it is because you are just fantasizing sex with your elder sister and did not really f--k her, that's why your writings are totally emotionless and has no soul at all. In fact, it feels like you may still be a virgin school boy who never had any real sexual experience before that's why your sex story feels so removed and empty.

Perhaps you may wish to put in more effort in improving your writing skills OR (not recommended) really go realise your fantasy then maybe you can write with more HEART. Good luck!