Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Bustea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Talking or no talking during sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoIdea View Post
Depends on your sex partner. Some girls need to concentrate on the pleasure. There was once a girl who called me a "machine" because I could converse about mundane stuff with her while ramming her with my cock. She said I was the first person she did with who could fuck while still talking normally.

Another time, there was another girl who came over to talk me up in pub and eventually we fucked that night at my place. The best part is she had introduced herself at the pub and came over to my table (I was alone) with the excuse that she opened a bottle of Auchentoshan and it tasted bad.

I looked over to her table and there were 2 guys with her. Couldn't help but feel bad for them that their female friend chose to come over to talk to me instead. She introduced herself but I did not. I just asked her since her whisky wasn't good, would she like to come to my place for some good whisky instead.

She played it very cool and thought about it for a few seconds before saying "Sure" and I said "Let's go right now then"

Eventually we were fucking at my place and I remembered when I was on top of her thrusting away, she suddenly looked me directly in the eyes and said "What's your name?"

That was quite funny and surreal at the same time and I think out of the many girls I had sex with, this was the only time that I forgot to introduce myself before fucking haha.
So you told her "NoIdea"