View Single Post
Old 24-09-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Talking or no talking during sex?

Depends on the topic you talk right? If you spell her out her name while licking her clitoris, I don't think she minds. If the tips of your tongue trace out the alphabets in her name while you read out the alphabet, I don't think she will object. Just don't try it out on PRC ladies lah. Their name many strokes and if you use the wrong word, they may ask you WHICH GIRL IS THAT?

Or you use anticipation in your speech. Like you tell her on the count of three, I will give you a deep thrust all the way ah.. 1, 2, then you thrust her deep deep and hold it there for 10 seconds. She may even ask you later where is the 3? Then you say you forgot and repeat.

I kenna scolding from 1 particular girl for not moaning enough. She say she moans so much yet I hardly moan. It's like I am not enjoying her as much as she enjoys me. I just told her not all guys moan during sex. Maybe more moaning from us when we are about to cum. I think guys are more focused on breathing hard and catching our breath. We are doing most of the work afterall. Doggie, missionary, spooning... girls don't do much physical work right?

I think the worst topics to talk during sex will be... why boob so small? why cb so loose? why everywhere so smelly? why bj so lousy? why your face so ugly during sex.. like want to shit like that?