Thread: The Betrayal
View Single Post
Old 31-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Betrayal

Ep 4

Miley took the “Do Not Disturb” sign and hung it outside the door of their room before closing it again.

She walked to the table, picked up the glass, emptied the contents into her mouth and set the glass back on the table again.

Simon knew what that meant.

Miley: I'm doing it because I really need the money…… can you swear that you won’t tell anyone?.......

Simon: I swear…..

She nodded and was expressionless as she removed her cardigan.

When Uncle Simon and aunt Erica got married, she was just in Secondary one. She thought that Uncle Simon was rather good looking and could tell that her uncle treated his wife rather well. As such, she had some kind of puppy crush on her uncle but she kept it to herself.

2 years after their marriage, Miley learnt from the adults that her uncle had committed some crime overseas and was sent to prison. After that, Aunt Erica divorced him and Miley had not seen him since then.

So when she thought of having sex with her uncle, it felt weird even though they were technicality unrelated. She tried to look as nonchalant as possible and tried to control her awkwardness but her hands were shaking.

Simon noticed that Miley was trembling and thought that she looked afraid.

Even though he was 14 years older than she was, he had kept himself in shape and looked more like he was in his late twenties rather than mid-thirties.

He was confident that he did not look too grotesque to her.

He got up from the bed and went to stand behind her.

At 1.75m, he was a fair bit taller than her and could faintly smell the scent of the flora shampoo that she used earlier in the day today as he gently wrapped his arms around her waist.

Her entire body was stiff and trembling. She was definitely squirmish and uncomfortable but at least she did not push him away.

He spoke softly to her.

Simon: Close your eyes and just relax....

She did so and did not move.

Still holding her waist with one hand, with the other, he brushed her hair aside and began to lightly nibble at her neck.

She took in a deep breath and her body turned rigid but he did not stop and continued to speak gently to her.

Simon: how many boyfriends did you have before?.....

She showed him 2 fingers.

Simon: did you had sex with them?.....

She nodded and he began to nibble her earlobes.

At the same time, he slipped his hand that was still on her waist underneath her T-shirt and rested it on her bare tummy. Her whole body turned even more rigid and she clenched her fists but he continued nibbling at her neck and ear lobes.

Eventually, she unclenched her fists and he felt her relaxing a little. Taking this opportunity, Simon unclasped her bra from behind with one hand while the other hand immediately went under the loosen bra cup to cup her breast.

She gasped loudly in shock and her hands came up to hold his wrists.

It was a natural reflex since he was not her boyfriend and this was the first time that he was feeling her up but she was not about to push him away.

Simon: relax….

He gave her time to acclimatize to his hands and eventually, she dropped her hands back to the sides of her legs again.

Her love pillows were soft and his hands molded into their shapes. Her nipples were already erected and he could feel them pressing into his palms as he began to caress her tits.

As soon as there was a slight change in the rhythm of her breathing, he took her nipples gently between his thumbs and fingers to tease them.

It had been a rather long while since he had touched a woman and by now, Simon was well aroused. As he continued to tease her nipples, MIley could feel the erection in his berns that was pushing into her back.

Miley: um……

Unwittingly, she let off a soft purr that sounded like a kitten and he knew that it was time to proceed further.

Standing beside the bed, he turned her to face him.

She closed her eyes automatically and allowed him to remove her T-shirt and bra, leaving her topless.

It was the first time that he was seeing her tits and he was not disappointed.

Her breasts were even fairer than her face as they were always well hidden from the UV rays of the sun. However, the most alluring part of Miley’s boobs were her nipples. Their pinkish shades were the exact same colouration as Erica’s and for a second, he wondered if it was the same for everyone in her family.

Simon covered one of her nipples with his mouth and began to suck her breast while licking that nipple which was within his mouth.

Once she felt his tongue, Miley automatically opened her eyes and looked down.

It seemed completely wrong that her uncle was licking her tits but yet her youthful body reacted uncontrollably to his stimulation.

Miley: ummphf.......

Down below, his hands were already working on her jeans and as soon as he removed it together with her cotton undies, he took a step back from her and looked at her naked body.

Suddenly, Miley felt ashamed that her uncle was staring at her naked body. Ever since she reached puberty, no one in her family had ever seen her without clothes again.

She was afraid that he would criticize her body and looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

Simon was not surprised to find that she was not shaved.

However, he could see that the protruding lips of her nether region were already swollen and it gave him a clear indication that her body had reacted to his stimulation.

Simon: wow…. Miley…. You have a fantastic body…..

Although she felt good that he was praising her, she still blushed.

He asked her to lay on the bed while he removed my clothes.

Once he was also naked, he climbed into bed.

At the same time, she spread her thighs for him. For a moment, she felt embarrassed again and closed her eyes. Her hands started to tremble once more.

He knelt between her legs and bent forward.

She must have been anticipating to feel his cock because as soon as she felt his tongue on her pussy, she tried to clamp her thighs shut and her eyes immediately flew open. She pressed her hands onto the top of his head and tried to push him away.

Miley: Uncle Simon! What are you doing?!.....

He lifted my head to look at her.

Simon: I’m going to lick you….

Miley: NO!..... DON’T!......

Holding her thighs apart, he ignored her and went down again as he began to lick her cunt like there was no tomorrow.

Miley: shit!!!......Aaahhh!!...... no!...... aahhhh!!......

When he found her clitoris, she completely lost any bit of resistance and stopped trying to suppress her pleasure. She began to moan freely.

Miley: aahhhhhhh..... aahhhhhhh.......

She was enjoying his touches now and spread her thighs further apart for him.

Even as he continued to lick her, he pushed a finger into her pussy.

Miley: engh……. Enghhh……. Eghhhhh……

He lifted his face away and began to fuck her vigorously with his fingers.

Miley: Enghhh……. Eghhhhh……

She was breathing rapidly now and her face was contorted with pleasure. Based on the reactions of her body and from his past experiences, Simon knew that if he continued, she would soon have her climax.

He quickly positioned himself on top of her.

In the split second, when he removed his fingers, he inserted his cock into her.

His dick was of normal size but her youthful pussy was rather tight and it felt as if he was fucking a virgin again even though she was not. He was glad that she was so wet that he was able to slip in easily.

Miley: ENNGHHHH……. EEENNNGHHHH………

Obviously she knew that his cock was now in her but he was surprised that she did not check if he was wearing a cap. He suspected that it was due to her inexperience but he was not going to remind her about it.

He began to fuck her furiously and she moaned readily.

Miley: EEENNNGHHHH……… EEENNNGHHHH………

Within a few minutes, he could feel her walls of her pussy gripping tightly onto his shaft as she started to have her orgasm.

Miley: ERRNNNNNN......... ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....

She gripped the bed sheets tightly as her climax hit her.

It had been a long time since a woman enjoyed his penis so much and it encouraged Simon to further increase the speed of his thrusts. It resulted in her having an even more intense orgasm.

Miley: OH!!! SIMON!!!!..... ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....ERRRRNNNNNNN!!!!....

Her inner thighs quivered and she pushed her breasts upwards.

Looking at her, he was unable to hold back anymore. He pulled out his cock and ejaculated his load onto her tummy.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.