Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College

Thanks Sucknehneh for the arrangement

First time meeting Part Time NL Model, but she is just doing some freelance photo shooting and got day time job. 2 session with her this evening.

Name: Ms I
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10, petite n curvy
Boobs: 32B
Ass: 8/10
Pussy: 9/10, wet and clean shave
Fingering: BIG Yes...she loves me finger fuck her until her pussy really wet
BJ: 10/10 she is damn good in BJ
Moan: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 for me
Damage: RM1200/2 hours + RM100 tips
WIR: Yes, will look for her another few rounds

Today win bola so got UUMMmmmm to write some FR to share with brothers here... Feeling gatal today and can't get Ms. M so ask Sucknehneh recommend some new FL. Got the spec from him, terus ON. Set time and venue at KL side.

I reach early and take a nap while waiting for my part time model NL...
I was awakes by the door knocking, open Wow....not bad but she is not those very high lady. Standing around 163cm...46kg, nice body

Skip all the chit chat part, ask her go clean up while a take a peep outside. Nice petite body with B Cup boobies...Very nice until I cannot tahan and join her in the shower. This lady really knows how to make me STIM and I request her blow job me in the show...she blow me for few mins until I signal her to go bed...dry up and wait for next session.

Straight away attach her nipple while another hand working on her clean shaved pussy..she is the type very wet and she moan. keep attach her pussy and start with ONE Finger job, follow by 2 fingers but must be gentle else she don't enjoy. Ask her Blow me again while I keep attach her pussy and her water dripping out...NL really very wet type

Start our session with Cowgal ride where she take the control, pumping me damm fast...she told me since you buat I tak tahan, I nak you syok to the max... Wow...sense that I'm cuming soon, ask for missionary position where I can take the control else sure cum...very thigh pussy + WET = CUM Very Fast...pump her slow for 5 mins and increase the speek and pump her DEEP DEEP until she closed her eyes and moan LOAD. End of first session.

Since I'm rushing, I ask her can attach me anything...haha less then 5 mins I cum earlier, she already blow job me until my little brother NEGAxxxKU. Standing high and hard...really impress with her blowjob and maybe in my heart I'm bonking a part time Model...I start with carry fuck since she is not that heavy and small size..must try for all petite gal.

Change to Standing Doggy in front of the mirror while I grab her boobs from behind...look big for her size and nice to massage. Her pussy really can grab you little bro thigh and can release wet juice...so WET.
Change to missionary....pump her fast and furious and she loves it very much...nice to see her face expression .Horny Cute Lady. Last post, let her ride me COWGAL until I shoot all my load inside her...she really make me dry for 2 shots sessions....

So far she is the best NL I ever try...
She is good at BJ and nice gal to chat...

Do not PM me for her contact as I bought all my contacts from [email protected]

Thanks

LFuck