View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future
Re: Sex with other people gf/wife

Soon we began dating and I took away her virginity on the 2nd year of dating during a valentines day celebration in a hotel. This actually opened the flood gate cause after that we had quite regular sessions at my house cause I am living alone then. Anyway I am the bad guy I taught her how to do hj and bj for me and also let her experience what is paint job and she fell in love with it and always wanted me to paint her.
But good times are always short....after her well to do found out about our relationship they objected it cause to them I am not up to mark to be her bf....and ya to cut the story short they forced her to break off with me.

And the Army officer that is dating her now is also introduced to her by them. Like I mentioned we have sex in our house quite regularly whenever he is in Army or better still when he is attached for overseas exercise.

To answer to bros question...yes we did have sex when she was more stable in the pregnancy stage. I re-called that we did one last time when she was heavily pregnant at her last stage of her pregnancy like everything was done in slow motion. And a day after day that she gave birth...