View Single Post
Old 22-02-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 608 / Power: 20
hornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to allhornie is a name known to all
Re: Anyone knows the process for WL to re-enter singapore?

I want to keep an open mind on this, but I am struggling to understand what this has anything to do with "respect". They entered an agreement that clearly states their jobs cope and that they cannot enter SG again after their term.

And frankly I prefer it that way. I would not be excited to see a prostitute I banged 3 years ago in geylang starting a family next door to me.

And they are not Working Ladies. I think sammyboy forum is the only place in the whole I hear people referring hookers as Working Ladies. They are prostitutes. They have literally done nothing to deserve our respect. I respect that some of them have nicer blow jobs. Thats all the credit I give them.

Not to say that I believe in disrespecting them as human beings. Some of them are nice people, just in less desirable situations. But I think our parents will have something to say if they found out we are dating hookers. I would definitely wack my son big time if I find out he is getting serious with one.

I am also v passionate abt property since you brought it up. Singapore's economic situation, fast response to covid and well managed property market has enabled me to sell my 4 room hdb and buy 3 properties over the past 3 years with over $700,000 paper gain.

The Thai property market is rubbish. Has always been for a long time now. Many investors burnt. I have not enough knowledge to comment abt the Canada market but sudden moves to suddenly ban foreigners to buy into your market is way too harsh and chaotic and will lower investor confidence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Like I said, all this WLs should be treated with more respect. What integrity are they talking about when CECA is allow in to take the jobs of Singaporean correct?

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-64082923

Canada is SO BIG and they ban foreigners from buying property because it drives up property prices there.

https://www.bangkokpost.com/thailand...n-from-cabinet

Thailand SO BIG and they also doesn't lelong off their land to foreigners.

But in Singapore, our lands / properties are lelong off to foreigners. I heard from one property agent who told me that he came across PRC buyers who said : Singaporeans don't buy nevermind, next time can rent from me.

SG Govt should ban foreign buyers on property and allow WLs to come back after 3yrs (same as those FL who kena caught). Or frankly, don't even ban. Must give credits to them mah.