Thread: Bros who cheat
View Single Post
Old 15-10-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3128 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros who cheat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joverick View Post
If you got very high attention to details and always remember to cover tracks then won't get caught. However, as we all know, first time cover swee swee then confident liao. Then subsequent times since never get caught, effort to cover up also slowly decline. That's when your wife will catch on liao.
yup and thats how all my friends got caught, just one small slip... one of them just forgot to clear messages one time, that same night his wife woke up at 3am to go pee come back room and just out of the norm decided to check his phone, and whole thing unravelled

another guy wife notice he seemed to be on phone more often (he's always on phone playing phone games or on work gc) and got suspicious, decided to put a spare phone secretly in the car and activate find my phone, ended up at the small 3 area but couldn't catch them red handed cos the phone only shows a general location, there was a cluster of blocks, friend went home, luggage all packed for him liao.....

don't think your wives dunno you're out there playing, mostly just close 1 eye as long as you agar agar also.... but you play too big they will sexpose you in the most humiliating way they can think of