View Single Post
Old 27-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Legal Lobang in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
used shoes, you mean like i buy pair Nike i don't like i sell after using it one week?
600k is baht righ, and that's TURNOVER not profit right?
What is profit? no need to answer I'm just saying it will be much lower.
Im happy that you are doing well, buts im sure there are many hassles and issues that arise that you haven't mentioned, and I'm sure your success is in the minority.
Myself I dont do anything, i merely collect rent from my properties in a western country and i collect distributions from my mutual funds, this amounts to between 90k-120k sing dollars depending on market conditions, and this is a low stress environment. This may be much lower than your income but it is low stress and takes very little time to manage.

Your example is like if you say play TOTO is risky and low chance winning, I will then say i don't agree because i play few times but i win $200k. Using your example of success isn't really a objective example of what generally happens if a foreigner wants to do business. I dont know what your actual profit is but for example if i wasn't retired with my passive income I could have remained in my own country continue being an employee and earned 150k+ without risking any capital. I also ran my own business in my country for 4yrs before i retired and it was probably one of the main reasons i retired early in my 30's , so i know from first hand how labour intensive running a business is. I was working 80hrs a week, 8-10hrs a day 7 days week then after work book keeping and record keeping etc. My turn over was 1m+ but after paying rent of 14k mth, staff wages and incidentals (my gross profit margin was 50%), my net profit was less that what i could make working for someone else.
min 600k nett profit after deducting costs per month..its has mixture of branded used and non branded shoes..
There is no right or no wrong in earning different type of income, be it a labour income or passive income. people do stuffs cater to their own needs.
If you are satisfy with your current amount of allowance, then so be it, you dont need to do that extra stuffs. Why most of the Billionaire can retire but choose not and still choose to be still in the biz..? some even work till death.
Its all up to individual's needs and goals within themselves.
If one who dont like hassle and cannot solve problems when one arise, of cos will choose the easiest way out, make as much as possible in the shortest time, buy some properties and make it a assets to make passive income for ownself.
not forgetting to mentioned, the spending power and lifestyle of one here can have compare to origin.
Yes, my example cannot speak for all but same goes to yours, right?

My situation now can convert to your current position too anytime now seriously.
I can build a commercial apartment now and with 150 rooms at 4000thb per room, 1 security per 12 shift, 2 house maid in the day. after deducting all costs, remaining profits at est. 450k to 500k per mth..
2 commercial building each 4 story high in the market area and rent out and in province with 50 rais of agriculture land can rent out too..but i dont..
still doing a biz you claimed might have many problem. I prefer to move around physically and in mind keep thinking, rather than stagnate or just thinking how to use the money..
Cheers...

I'M CIM KING