View Single Post
Old 25-07-2014, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried 2 MLs over the past few days.
One of which is Xue Er/Xiao Feng. I guess I didn't click well with her, left quite unsextified. Read a lot of good MRs on her, but I guess somehow I just don't click well with her? Her looks and boobs are really great though.
Link to my MR, it's not positive for me so I'm not gonna quote it here, nevertheless, I'm sharing my experience. One man's meat is another man's poison, I believe chemistry plays an important role. For bros who managed to have a good time with her I'm envious.
http://sammyboy.online/showpost.ph...3&postcount=36

So decided to look for YangYang. But she was fully booked. So I decided to try Zhen Ni/Xin Yu who was introduced to me by one of my bros, finally little bro is happy.
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=456570
http://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=458743

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Looks: 8/10 Definitely better in person. Whoever took the photos
Body: 9/10 For a boob lover like me, it was like a foot in heaven. Can't. Stop. Playing. With. Them. Omg I was like a little kid first time in Toys 'r' Us.
Attitude: 9/10 Woah she was really considerate to me. Her little actions like telling me the floor is slippery, becareful. Offered me a drink upon arriving, seeing how warm the weather was. To me, all these small little details are really a nice trait to see in a ML. Most MLs just want to get the deed done and put on a fake smile for the entire session.
Massage: 7/10 Her massage is definitely not those hardcore one. Needed some guidance from me. Bros who love hard massage please guide her slowly as I can tell she is more than willing to learn. Very humble here, constantly checking with me if the pressure is good or not.
Autoroam: 9/10 Too busy with that awesome rack the whole time didn't even try to explore the garden below.. Maybe will attempt next time
BBBJ : 8.5/10 Good suction and slurping sounds. The best thing was watching a pair of heavenly boobs bounce in rhythm to the sound and sensation I was feeling along my shaft. Unloaded my soldiers in her mouth and she didn't remove it instantly, but wait till all my soldiers finish enlisting first. I realized a good BBBJ is not just in the action, but the post firing moments as well. Between a girl spitting out your load and a girl enjoying every last drop of it, the latter will definitely leave you more sextified. If you're looking for a big boob BBBJ, look no further. Next time I wanna try doing it while I'm standing
Service: 8.5/10 I overshot my time a little by 5 mins because I didn't realize the time and took my time to shower after, but she didn't even rushed me one bit or mentioned she had a customer waiting.
GFE : 8/10 Helped me undress, showered before and after together. If Pain made me feel like a King, Zhen Ni made me feel like a Prince.
Damage : $90+$10 tips
RTM : Yup why not? Her service and endearing attitude somehow clicked with me. Not to mention those pair of headlights that almost blind(and suffocated) me. She's a nice girl, bros please treat her well