View Single Post
Old 14-01-2024, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7582 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darrengoh8 View Post
Not possible, she’s on pills and wants raw
If on days u have outbreaks and you know wife going to ask for raw sex, you may wish to consider this extreme measure.. not that I have done before, but just a mere suggestion..

You may consider to inflict a small cut on your penis. Can tell her u accidentally cut yourself due to sharp finger nails or when u trim your pubic hair with small scissor, hence painful to have sex with her.. if she insisted, then say maybe can try put on condom to reduce pain on the cut area.

But I think your wife will probably excuse you for a week or so till you recover from the cut.. probably this extreme measure can only used once..