View Single Post
Old 25-08-2010, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 14
Fetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFetish Joe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: General Petain Guide. (suitable for newbies)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuatos View Post
This thread is basically a list of some of the useful threads by gor gors here, and also some information from my point of view, which may be able to help newbies roughly understand more about petain.

HOW TO GET THERE???
Thread: <<Directions to petain>> by Kuatos

WHATS THE OPERATING HOURS???

General operating hours: 11:00am - 9:00pm Daily
However, some ladies start work later, and some go back earlier.
From my observation, most ladies arrive after 1pm, and many popular ladies leave at around 7 pm

WHATS THE BEST TIME???
Suggested 2pm to 4pm weekdays.
This is the time when its less crowded, and also most of the ladies are available. (also just nice just finish lunch, got energy piak piak)

HOWS THE PRICE LIKE?
Thread: <<Petain S-List (PSL)>> by boysg
From $20 to $50. (includes CD and room.) You can refer to bro boysg's thread for a list of girls, their price, ratings, name, location and additonal details.

ANY RECOMMENDATIONS OF LADIES???
You can look around for threads on ladies. However, liking or not is really up to individual. Everyone have diff preferences.

my personal recommendations:
H10R1A Rina
H11R5 Rose
H12R15 Joey
H24R12 Diamond

ANY LADIES I SHOULD AVOID???
Thread: <<Rooms That Should Be Avoided In PT!>> by MrBombastic
Sometimes I feel that not everyone encounter the same situation

A lady previously told me that a customer comes in and act like a bastard, then say if she don't provide him what he wants, he will write about her on internet (I suppose is SBF) Then she purposely don do properly....Not sure if she got complained, as I did not see anything bad about her so far. They are helping you to fulfill your desires. They are not your slaves..... Please respect the lady..... Treat people with respect, then you will have the favor returned.

Furthermore, the ladies are also humans, and have emotions. They may be feeling down on a particular day. There are days when you feel moody and somehow bring it to work too right?

GOT FRs???

Got.... In fact, alot.......... please look around yourself for this...........
The general FR thread: <<All Petain FR experience>> by peter69on

PS: I am not sure if it is alright to post links to other bro's thread..... Please tell me if its not, and I will delete this thread........

DO tell me if there is any error in the information I have given, so I can make amendments as accordingly.

Gooood information...

cheers