View Single Post
Old 17-02-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 975 / Power: 11
PowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to beholdPowerBoy69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: PUMP AND GO SHOP

Always the truth bro... Always the truth.
If no action occured yet, then you can say it as is, even though it was your intent and you have been there before. If no HJ, BJ, FJ started then you can say only massage. But if you have then be honest cause they will pressure the girls.

If the spa is a place where you have registered your name before. And in the past you received action, and the situation is like the above, IMO, be honest with the current, don't need to give long story. The more you give, the more you have to explain yourself.

Remember one thing - don't be a hero and try to 'protect' the girl, it's a game you can't win and even if you can, so you think it's worth it especially if you have family or hold a position at work that will attract the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerBoy69 View Post
Bro just for knowledge and in case for future use… do u tell officer ‘the truth’ on the services or act blur that it’s only massage?
DARE to fuck
RESOLUTE to fuck all

Thx bro for your reply..

I was thinking the same thing..

If try to be hero and “protect” the girls, and if other bros pecah lobang and say here got this service and that service, I’ll probably get into more trouble…

But you’re right, depends which stage of action you were caught at…

Also do the AV have the right to check handphones messages? That would not be good ��