Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 17-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Looks like i am getting lucky again.... Just messaged this bitch who used to give me the cold shoulder for quite some time... She replied today in a friendly tone... Just imagine i had thought that i had long lost her .... imagine my surprise with what followed below?

I had for long assumed she was a maid... Imagine my surprise when she told me she is handling accounts and holding a 9-5 job....

She thought she was not good enough for me and wanted to recommend her friend who works in town in Sales... But i being the quintessential diplomat... won her over and i have a date with her for tomorrow evening....

Now if i had insisted on dating her friend (which she offered) i might have ended up with nothing cause she could have played me out... like telling her friend are you sure this guy is good for you? maybe he is not up to it? maybe he just wants to enjoy you and stuff....but by being nice to her even if i dump her later on or create a situation for her to leave me which i am pretty good at she will recommend her friend right? My experience says so....

I guess with pinays the virtues one needs are Tolerance (tolerate their shit till you fuck them), Patience, politeness and humility....

Hold strongly onto these virtues till you get into their pants and have gotten them to suck your cock.... AFter that its time to sing adieu.... There is no need for us to do it... just create a situation... the experts in this forum know what i am talking about....