View Single Post
Old 27-01-2005, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pattaya Sex Guide-芭達雅SEX指南

Let me try the translation, part by part.

Pattaya Sex Guide

Precautionary Measures:
a. Don't ever let the TukTuk people recommend you to those places. They will highly marked up the prices especially the Massage parlour and Sex Show. Later when you find the quality not up to your standard, dispute will be too late.
b. There isn't need to pay tip if you go GOGO Bar, Massage establishment, Beer Bar.
c. In Thailand everything can bargain, even the professional lady is also negotiable, but once she has complied the price it must be finalized.
d. TukTuk at pattaya charges 10B per trip (local pay 5B). Motorcycle is much cheaper, normally rental rate at 150B per day, if more than 5 days the daily rental fee will be less than 100B.
e. The trip between Bangkok and Pattaya takes 2 and half hours, so if you are rushing for flight better set out early.
f. The security in Thailand is not bad, but as a precaution don't carry too much cash with you.
g. Try to avoid festive seasons in Thailand, like the water festival (Songkran Festival), King's Birthday or Buddha / Deities celebration. During this period many establishment and shop will be closed and finding a girl will be difficult.

Exhausted liao, I think better translate those cheonging activites, skip all these directory or teach you how to go guide.

Massage Parlour.

There are 2 massage parlour opposite Big C and one beside Big C (Big C is a hypermarket/big shopping establishment). The fishbowl rate is 1500B (old price) 90 mins including soapy massage.

CASA Massage Lounge - is at V. C Hotel's 1st floor. Had fishbowl and sideliner. Price: 1500B & 1800B respectively (old price)

Soi 4 Massage
At a lane near the beach at Soi 4. Fishbowl rate 1500B for 90 min.

Hawaii Massage - locate near Diana House's small lane. 1500B for 90 min.

Note: I have visited one MP opposite the Big C name something like Sai Sawadee, a building by itself. Quite many girls inside. I opt for fish bowl at 1600B for 90 min. The services include Soapy bath and was very sexifying. The other 2 MPs name quite similar are on the opposite side of the road, within walking distance. I have visit these 2 also and the price there are the same or 50B more in one of this MP.