View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to beholdStevevaldez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking (the?) Uptight and Annoying Sister in Law

I looked down at my SIL’s slim and innocent face. Yes, she does have a bit of cheek baby fat, but she’s still a slimmer build than my wife. She looked like she was SO DISGUSTED, but not the kind like she was in the past, hating me. It was the disgusted but still want to try for me to please me look, even though I forced my penis head into her innocent mouth, taking her mouth ‘virginity’ for the first time!

me : hey. ok. enough already.

I pulled my penis out of her mouth. She was just kissing it, tasting my semen at the same time making her cringe. However, she did not make any effort to show me her disgust, or rather, she made most efforts to hide her disgust. It was really touching and ENJOYABLE at the same time.

SIL : Wait. Let me try again.

me : no. it’s your turn.

I pulled her up, lifted her off the ground and brought her to my ‘marital’ bed, put her gently on it. I stood over her, looked down at her, she looked nervous.. FRESH for the taking. Even though she was already turning 30 years old, there was just this innocence about her, which made her innocence EVEN MORE precious! She looked at me, her eyes all flushed red, she looked high, not drunk. I pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, then lifted her shirt. Instead of the rushed version on my wedding night, I took my time, kissed down her neck, gently….. slowly…… kissed down her crumpled t-shirt and down her bra strap. I felt my SIL move, she lifted her t-shirt on her own and tossed it to the floor. I felt her lift her body, her hands went under her body and unhooked her bra on her own, then pulling the strap down her shoulder as I continued to kiss around her cleavage SLOWLYYYY…. She was in a huge hurry to get her bra off, tossing her bra away off the bed, hugging my head tight, breathing loudly, her body kept moving about.

I ran my tongue around her breasts, SLOWLYYYY…………. the moment my warm and wet tongue licked her nipple, JUST ONCE….

SIL : uarrhhhhhhH!!! ….. moreeee… pleaseee… please.. please.. more UARRHHHH!!! more… don’t stop… moreeee UARRHHHHH!! UARHHH!!!!

I lost control and gave it to her, licked her nipples hard and fast. She moaned so hard and hugged my head so tight! FUCK! My SIL is THAT FUCKING HORNY! I continued to lick until I started to get bored.

Wait. What is she doing??

WHAT THE FUCK!

My SIL had just raised her waist and pulled her shorts and panties down her waist, her legs started to kick and move to kick them off on the floor…………

SHIT

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!

WHY AM I FEELING THIS WAY????

WHY DOES THIS FEEL SO…….