View Single Post
Old 22-09-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I avoid married women because I was also a victim of infidelity. The only married woman I shagged was a PRC whose husband took our sovereignty with contempt.

Found out about my ex wife during our marriage that she had been sleeping with other men when she came back one day to demand for divorce and alimony. Being a goody two shoe I was, I attempted to salvage the broken marriage. Her relationship with her bf didn't work out but that didn't stop her from trying out others over the years. It happened for a few times until I could no longer take it. Emotionally hijacked, I attempted suicide after having a huge quarrel with her at a coffeeshop. A stranger stepped forward and tried to talk me out as I was crying along the road. He introduced me to sammyboyforum and encouraged me to continue living my life.

Although I survived that, I will not be automatically optimistic when a man discovers his wife has cheated on him especially if he married a Singaporean woman. Because that will also mean imminent financial ruin and possible suicide.
i always think married woman has some kind of attractive, but your points made me rethink