View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
soaringboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

At first wanted to book someone else after seeing the reviews here, but the slot was all the way late at night, so I changed to Fairy stable.

I think I got a switch by the OKT, as at first he told me the timing but I wasn't ok with it so I said I'll come back next time, then he ask me for a timing I'm ok with then suddenly the girl happen to be available...

Stable: Fairies Finder
Girl: Suppose to be Muay (https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979622) but I think I got Gun instead (https://sammyboy.online/showthread.php?t=979696)
I mean the face totally look different, and boob size as well, what I got is A-B instead of B-C, height also way taller (base on the specs on their page)

Room: normal don't expect too much, but she kept it clean though, got fresh big towel

Didn't reject even when I got a swap, her face got me to stay.

Looks: 9.5, very close to the photo, I mean there is makeup of course, but is a wow very pretty, seal the deal for me.
Age: told me 26, I guess that's about right (instead of 21 as stated on specs)
Body: slim and tall, the 168 seems about right. (saw another bros' review say got tummy, yes there slight tummy) looks like 2-4 on bak scale, arms legs very slim. There is thai tan as usual.
Boobs: small B I think. (not for boob lover...)

French: 9 tongue fight and some lip biting (I did use listerine during shower, maybe thats why we lock lips for a long time)
BBBJ: 7 hardworking doesn't stop unless you tell her, just that very simple kind, points for the hardwork.
Massage: 9 very proficient, not the piano kind, you won't expect that much strength from her size, the elbow, the knee technique.
Pussy: painting allowed, no scent. sadly couldn't get her wet. her hole damn small, tried to finger but very tight, seeing that she felt pain I gave up.
FJ: 9 only tried missionary and cowgirl, very tight. she rode me very well, doesn't stop right away once you shoot, will keep you inside and continue abit more and hug you.
GFE: 9 alot of hugs and kisses

Overall: 8 even when it was a switch, she's a real gem.

I mean its frown upon by the business ethics of a switch, some bros will probably reject and all. Lucky didn't get short end of the stick with a girl that will outright reject (sorry I cant take bak of 5 and above)