Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by limfuck View Post
Below FR written by a bro here and I'm just help to post but you can add my points : )

First of all thanks SNN for the contact.

She accepted wechat after putting on request with the password. From there onward chatted with her and set the timing. It was a challenge though finding the right time because she is staying with her brother and sister, she can only be out during the day morning or afternoon but have to be at home by 6pm (well she is a 18yo teenager, that is expected), which means she cannot take night appointment.

When the day comes, met her at the agreed place at subang. She prefer there because nearer to her home and because she is 18, she have to be home by 6pm. She was kind of cute in person, sweet smile, looks pretty naive and nice to hold tight 18yo teenage body and not forgetting her round ass. When asked if she really 18yo, she showed me her IC and rest assured, she is truly 18yo. She told me that she arrived here about a month ago and will be here probably until May or June. She mentioned after our appointment that she intend to stop because she will have to take care of her sister who will give birth sometime next week. As such she may not be able to go out. But then again, its worth trying

She was shy when we started but once in the mood she is dripping wet. Her boobs were small but firm and nice suckable nipple. She was very tight and can grip the pole tight to the extend that I have to hold on to the CD during 2nd round. Pussy was pulsating, its like milking the pole when cumming which was awesome. She was very wet during FJ and tried various positions, but you will need to guide her as she is a bit inexperience. She seems to enjoy doggy a lot because she was very wet in that position, and mind you her moan was real, natural and sound like JP AV stars.

Overall, I would rate her 8/10 although inexperienced but that can be work out, after all how often you get to bonk a 18yo. Cheers..

Name: Miss Eyna
Origin: Sabahan
Face: 7/10 - Sweet and naive
Body: 8/10 - Teenage body
Boobs: A/B cup - nice suckable nipple
Pussy: 9/10 - Clean-shaved, tight & dripping wet with juice
Ass: 8 / 10 - nice ass to doggy
BBBJ: 6 /10 - Inexperienced but can do deepthroat
HJ: 6/10 - Inexperienced & needs guidance
FJ: 7/10 - a bit inexperienced and need guidance
Fingering: Yes
DATY: 7/10 - She likes it