View Single Post
Old 30-05-2022, 09:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12306 / Power: 14
candle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond reputecandle2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Honey Peach Tea - My Son’s Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WQ007 View Post
Chapter- Honey Peach Tea
<My Son’s Tutor>

Each story details the naughty encounters during my career as a plumber and now a boss of a household servicing SME.

outside the house.

*Ding dong, Ding Dong !!*
It sounded off around. I marched outside the house in my boxers and sleeping shirt.

I peered through the peep hole.
A fair lady with long hair stood outside.
I suddenly realized that she could be my son’s tuition.

I opened the door, a lady with in a drenched white top stood outside. With her wet hair

“Hi, sorry I am late !! Was caught in the sudden downpour” She apologized profusely like a gentle.

My Dazey morning eyes were awoken by her peach pink bra showing through her drenched white top. Her bra cupped over her breast like 2 pink seashells.

*Doiiiinkkk* My old world war 2 canon immediately sprung out of my checkered boxers.

“Errrr errrrr itsss okkk, wait ahh I go get keys.”
I stammered as I looked into her pair of beautiful shaped eyes.

I stumbled into the house to fetch the keys with my rod hard as a rock.
I am impressed after reading Post#1 and also the title of your post attracted my attention. Before opening your post, I somewhat thought you am advertising "Honey Peach Tea" which your son' s tutor asked you to help selling them