Thread: Kuku care
View Single Post
Old 16-08-2022, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kuku care

Quote:
Originally Posted by entering View Post
i read before here that one of the bros immerse his Kuku into diluted mouth wash to ensure that it doesn't smell or taste weird
I think that's me.

The best way to keep kuku clean will be to shave. Otherwise some of our pee may leak after urination. Then the pee is soaked in our pubic hair area. Once our pubic hair absorb pee, normal washing during showering time will not remove the smell.

Buy a big bottle of Listerine. Those 1 litre type that comes with a bigger bottle cap. Fill 1/4 of the cap with Listerine, add another 1/4 of water. Then dip your cock head into the cap and soak for 15 seconds. Kills off the bacteria living on the skin. Must use diluted Listerine because undiluted Listerine will be super painful.

Use facial scrub (those with beads) to remove dead skin from our private areas too. Really makes a big difference.

Use a small towel to soak in some apple cider vinegar. Then rub all over the kuku area. Put the towel on the kuku area and let it sit for 2-3 minutes. The vinegar will kill off bacteria on the skin deep level. Some smells cannot be removed by soap alone but this method will kill off the bacteria.

Sometimes I will apply daktarin fungal cream all over penis and then go to sleep. It will not stain the bed as everything is contained within the underwear area. After 2-3 nights, I realised it's easier to remove the dirt on the cock head. Can see before and after difference. Super shiny and smooth.

Sometimes I just sleep in the nude. Air the cock area as we wear underwear most of the time. Can you imagine we sweat so much around the thigh and backside area and we keep our cock inside the underwear 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Good conditions for bacteria growth. Moist and warm. Can you imagine someone wearing socks for the same amount of time as we wear our underwear? Will you be surprised if that person has smelly feet? Same theory lah

So far, most ladies comment my cock area is not smelly and the taste is also not sour. After I explain the process I used to keep myself clean, all the more they want to suck.