Old 12-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
highdim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage Trained PRC with C Cupper, Lily with pic

This is a late FR for Lily, a bunch of thanks goes to bro Young forever for his prompt response of Lily number! After I got her number, sms her immediately and got a time slot at that night. 10 minutes after I got the hotel room, ding dong, a OL-lady came in, definitely, it was Lily! I was struck by her D-cup (.)(.), I huged her first, and after a quick shower we were in the bed. She did boob massage on my back first, it was sensational! During the massage she told that she was already wet, and guided my hand to her meimei, damn 爽!want to bonk her immediately. But she was no in hurry, let me turned back and catbath me, had to stop her serveral times, finally my didi was in her meimei, when I recalled this feeling, my didi became hard again. She even told me the position how her boyfriend used to bonk her, however, as she mentioned it was very easy to get released in that positon, I was not exceptional, quickly released in the positon! Overall, a very nice lady, trying hard to please you.

Name: Lily
Nationality: PRC - Hubei
Looks: 7.5/10
Height: 1.63
Weight: 50kg
Figure: 8/10
(.)(.): D Cupper (Nice boobs with very light brown nips)
Frenching: did not try
Fingering: Outside Only (Very Wet and responsive)
Catbath: 8/10 (Top to Base)
Painting: Nice small clit and no smell
BJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Sure