Old 14-04-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

This next encounter of mine is slightly different this time. She's more of a independent FL rather than one that's through agent. She's known as Ms.S, a 20 years old local CKT OL that's quite tall, has long legs, and slim curvy with D-cups. Met her through online and didn't believe what I found at first until she sets up the deal and sent a voice messaged.

Went into the room and immediately we started talking. It was indeed a very nice GFE and felt like we have met for so many years. I proceeded to french her before we each went to wash up by ourselves. She's a little shy after that despite the friendliness and talkativeness that she provides upon meeting up. After washing up, she went and switches most of the lights off and placed herself under the blanket hiding her assets.

I went on slowly to kiss her, slowly touching her before going down on her while I'm on her left. The pussy had this really sexy smells coming from it as I gave her all kind of slurps I can. It smells like something that's from a very young girl, not exactly a sweet scent. The scent gave off the hint of an OL that has been through her busy day job yet well cared enough not to smell bad. It feels like you're eating raw salmon as fresh as it can be from a top quality Japanese restaurant.

She gently pulls my manhood hinting that she wants to dine together as well. It turns out to be a sideway 69. Right after that, I went back to french her and slowly rub my tips on her pussy. She's feeling high at this point and I immediately pushes my manhood in without her expecting. Moan came out from her mouth as her eyes widened so slightly. As I was thrusting slowly in and out enjoying this local CKT flavour, she whispered in my ears "It felt really good so I'll let you. How 'bout the next time I keep this special privilege for you?".

As I smiled towards her, I slowly increase my pace and thrusting force. She moaned louder and louder. As I am feeling that enough energy had build up in my manhood, I was ready for that one last thrust that's going to let all the juice burst out. Without any warning or asking if she would take a shot inside, I shot it deep in her pussy while hugging her and sucking on her firm D-cup. The rest of the story is as usual, washing up and a very very long friendly chit chat. She's pretty chill and fine with the creampie that I gave her and we would meet again few weeks later. Stay tuned...