Old 15-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

My latest journey and most exciting fucks to date in this MCO period. Saw her pics, young local CKT, a cute and SYT who's 20 years old and we'll call her Linda(not her name). I quickly hit send in the messaging app to this agent to secure a slot as I know there's rarely any other chance that I would have time to book her due to busy schedule.

Prepared myself before going to the destination. Took my lunch, groomed, and had took a mouthwash before leaving the house. I arrived roughly 40 minutes earlier but lucky that I am allowed to go up early. Knocked on the door and got greeted by this beautiful, slim, young lady with a little bit shy but pretty smile. Her look is as exactly in what I saw in a picture shown. Her skin is white, fair, and smooth, while she was dressed in a really nice lingerie top and bottom.

Had our chit chat and paid for the session. Then I approach her to kiss her. It was a cute and shy kiss from her with a little bit of cute tongue poking out to play. After a good 3 minutes of kisses and little tongue play, we went to wash up by ourselves before continuing the fun. I dried myself after the shower and proceed to lie on bed. She came and served me with her sexy, fair-skinned body. Her hair length was quite the turn on, nice smell and are brushing my body as she kisses and licks me. After a while, she asked if it's okay to off most of the light leaving a little brightness coming from the bathroom, to which I would agree of course. This made everythings easier. She went and gave me a bj that I nearly got KO by her. I then requested that she turn around to make her pussy available for me to savor too.

We proceed with the 69, she was shy at first but was getting heated up and wetter as it progresses. Her shaved cute pink pussy was really delicious, nice smelling, and fresh taste. I would then lick the pussy, paint it up and down, twirl motion near her hole, suck her clits and labia, and thrust my tongue to play inside her wet pussy hole where she would keep squirming and trembling throughout the 69. The fun lasted as long as 7 minutes before we stopped to proceed to other things.

I asked her to get on top of me, move up to my face to do facesitting. Oh lord! It was really tasty, eating her out with her sitting on my face planting her pussy on my mouth. As I eats her out, tongue going wildly, giving her equally and evenly long type of cunnilingus down her pussy, she keeps tremble, moan, and panting trying to hold herself together while enjoying the sensation. At that point, I was hoping she would let it out and squirt over my face as I gulp her love juice down my throat but I was too busy enjoying the taste of her pussy that I forgot to finger her to make it more intense for her.

After a good 10 minutes planting her wet pink pussy on top of my mouth, she got off and panting heavily. She then ask me to lay down and proceeds to give me more bj. After 5 minutes into the bj, she asked if I am ready to cap and I said yeah. Gave a good 5 minutes pounding in doggy before pulling out to eat her pussy again. At that point, I ripped apart the barrier while eating her out intensely.

Then, I insert into her pussy in missionary position. Her raw pussy feels as good as it taste. Wet, tight, and warm wrapping my rock hard cock. I proceed to pound her hard as she wrap her arms around me to hug tightly with a little shy french kiss from her. I too wrap my arm around her for better grip and gave her a fast, hard and deep penetration. As my cock gets harder and harder to its limit, I'm ready to burst my load. I gave my last deep thrust into her and shot her a creampie.

As I'm impregnating her inside, I continue to kiss her, lick her boobs while she enjoys it. Once I'm done, I slowly pull out and rest on her side. As the lighting wasn't that bright at that moment and my loads were shot inside her, she proceed to take the cap off of me while thinking that I still have yet to cum and her job is yet to be over. Also, probably due to her tight pussy and me unloading my cums real deep this time, nothing drips out of her pussy for a good few minutes. In that few minutes, she proceed to bj me to get me back to full hardness to go for another round. I was confused for a moment on why would she let me go for another round, but then I figured it out seconds later that she thought I have yet to cum.

By the time I'm fully hard, which was about 1 minutes into her bj, she went on to get another caps and I noticed my cums started dripping out of her pussy and staining the bed. She must have thought that it was her horny pussy juice and didn't bother much. It feels so sexy. She then cap me and proceeds to ride me. I enjoyed the second round a lot but didn't thought of ripping the caps this time. Had our fun switching between a few positions. Finally in missionary, I gave her a good long and hard fucks before giving up my second shot as I'm already sweating at the moment. It was an unintended free second round, so couldn't bother much anymore.

She took the condoms off my still rock hard cocks thinking I have yet to cum. She gave another short and good bj before we proceed to wash and clean ourselves up. Had our little chit chat after the entire session before giving her some tips. I asked if I could go down on her to eat her pussy again but she got shy and said we should leave it for next time. We kissed and hugged before sending me off the hotel. Till now, I'm still getting turned on getting reminded of the creampie left inside her, breeding her without her realizing.