Old 13-07-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MCO sexcapade

Much recently, I found out that Ms.Jenn came back for work, a 19yo girl and I have yet to try this young pussy. She has nice lips. I contacted the agent immediately and asked if it's real that she's back to working as the agent previously mention that she will stops. So apparently it's real and I immediately booked a slot, get prepared and rush over to the location.

Upon arriving, I knocked on the door and the girl about the same height of me greeted me. Nice body and looked just like the picture. Too bad she doesn't do kissing. So we hugged a bit and went for a quick wash. She would wash thoroughly, the fingers, the private parts, the body, and the leg, very gentle and patient. Afterwards, we proceed to bed where she would starts her services. You know the usual licking, touching, and nice warm and slow blowjob, which I will not go much into. So time comes when she capped me and I intend to go down on her, she said she doesn't do cunnilingus. So I proceeded to fuck her nice in missionary first.

After a few good minutes of fuck, I requested her to switch to doggy and gave her some nice pounding from behind. As she moans got quite slutty, I quickly withdraw and go down on her from behind. She got surprised but did not reject as it feels quite nice for her. The pussy licking lasted about 8 minutes while I slowly worked on tearing the caps on my tool. Finally, cap broke! Gave her a few more nice aggressive slurps in and on her pussy before proceeding to penetration. It was indeed nice and warm feeling the moist and tightly wrap pussy of hers in doggy style.

I starts with slow fuck, then gradually speed up while grabbing her delicate slim waist. I pound harder and harder, until I know I couldn't hold back the sensation to ejaculate anymore. Gave her a huge last pound, "Piak!", the sound of my hips clapping her firm ass, my torn-cap exposed cock deep inside throbbing, feeling her wet and warm raw pussy, ejecting all the semens inside for her womb to absorbs. Took some deep breath to calm myself before slowly pulling out.

At that point, she was stunned when finding out my cums are dripping out of her pussy and seeing that the cap was torn on my cock. She took a while to try to grasp the situation but calmly walks to wash herself first before asking me to join her so that she can finish her job entirely. It turned awkward there as she's still shocked from receiving the creampies. At last, we hugged a bit and she sent me off with a polite smile still puzzled on the vagina cumshot.