Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Jamesbonk1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazun View Post
Since this thread helped me today, I would like to share my FR in this area.

Just happened to be in Clark quay area near the river for meeting and have some time to chill before next appointment. Randomly explored a MP just to chill away my time. Since is first time in this MP, I chose the most basic with 1B as entrance.

Ask for a young one to service me and I think I’m lucky. I’m 33 and this lady (Lucy) is definitely younger than me because of her youthful smooth skin. She has long hair, is very slim with model waist. My guess is mid to late 20s.

I guess she’s quite new to this trade from her massage and flow of the session. She’s very shy and that’s what makes her cute. I broke some ice with her and she became more relaxed. She shared with me her story and wow, I was right, she’s new! When I turned over, she came very close to me with her hand teasing my brother and got harder almost immediately. She popped the GQ and I buay tahan her youthful slim body, and opted for 3B services. What happens next is like bonking a GF who gets wet very easily. And trust me, she’s tight as hell. Maybe because she’s new to this trade? Glad to be one of the first. Hehe.

After everything, got a bit of time, I requested for some head massage and she obliged. Chit chat a little bit and left as a happy man with no short change of time. I’m more tired though…

Overall damage 4B. Please treat this young lady well. I will see how brothers here can guide her. Will visit again to check on her progress by you guys.

Hope that this FR helps!
Can share CTC and DMG bro thanks