View Single Post
Old 06-08-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1026 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2866 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loser--- View Post
Yes, upon seeing these replies, it does seems that I was the one who is being petty-minded in this conversation, I apologise to both...

Anyways, i prefer china girls simply because i feel that i can communicate to them better, rather than thai or viets
No prob bro. We are all virtual, it's easy to have misunderstanding. Once we thrash them out will be alright.
I also find that it's easier to connect to the PRC as not much language barrier. However, culturally we are still very different. No matter how good looking or GFE they can be, I learn to take it as for the fun of it. At least I don't intend to be become too serious to want a long term relationship that can become rather complicated.
Most of them wouldn't mind if you are married, but they will mind is they are not your one and only gf. Such mentality still puzzles me.