View Single Post
Old 14-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Good afternoon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samkieu View Post
Well done! Great job!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuisDiaz View Post
Thanks for nice thread.
Thank you both, bros.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paylater View Post
Won't they fight?

Thanks for a very good thread bro warbird!
Tks, bro.

The last duo was best friends (J and C) who used to sleep on one bed in china. After I started keeping them in early Oct 2016, they had quarreled a few times and C returned to China after 2-3 months. Only J was with me. But after the two gui mi reconciled, C returned in July 2017 and I continued to keep them both.

Read my post #4547 for more details on why they agreed to be kept together.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
why under one roof? For the ease of 3P, economies of scale or other reason? Or they happened to be siblings?
Yes, for ease of 3P and a great saving of time. I always took both to dinner. Saving sperm too. I could penetrate two girls repeatedly and ejaculate only once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nasikangkang View Post
more than 1 i keep before but under same roof that one i need to learn
Bro, pls read my post #4547 .

I have offered BY to six pairs of girls in the last 10 yrs, and ALL have agreed eventually.

Cheers to all samsters!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.