View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How To Get And Keep Attractive Gals Of Your Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillerV View Post
bravo Bro Warbird! love this post!
Thanks for sharing!
Bro,

Tks for your encouragement. I'm not entirely altruistic as I have learned a lot by sharing.

I know you have a happy family now. If you ever want to visit KTVs again, let me know.

Cheers,
Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
10-15K per mth?? This amount can allow me to fark countless syt FLs & GL angpais. You can even try Jap, Korean, Russia fls every week

No offence, but can never understand why do people waste this kind of money on BY a ktv hostess

This kind of transaction her ROI is like 500% and your ROI is like 3% nia

Anyway I will never have this kind of problem cos I can't afford to BY any one with my meagre salary. The most I can afford is weekly visit to GL or book a FL for 1 hr per week.

Sometimes I really wonder how some ppl so rich yet so silly... life so unfair
Bro,

Yes, life has always been unfair. Some men are tall and some are short. Some die at birth and some live to 100 plus.

If life deals me a terrible hand, I'll accept and do my best to improve it. As they say, it's not where you start but where you finish that counts. I encourage every samster to do the best. Improve yourself every day, in every way. Be positive, optimistic and persistent.

I joined SBF in June 2007 when I started spending more time in SG. My earliest posts from 2007- early 2009 were all on GL streetwalkers and local FLs. Some GL girls then were pretty, sexy, natural, and affordable, from $80-120 per shot. The local girls from $250-450. Read my FRs.

Sadly, the prettier girls in GL were largely gone by mid-2009. Only ugly girls and aunties remained. Since I never settled, I began visiting KTVs to look for my type of girl. In late 2008, I was introduced to KTVs by a fellow lao chee ko pek. As a newbie, I was not very successful in the beginning. To save money, I tried picking up girls outside KTVs, schools, near taxi stands, and in shopping malls. Read the early posts in this thread.

I have chronicled my evolution and rationale in detail. There are pros and cons in BY-ing. I used to keep a different girl every month, sometimes 2 girls simultaneously. Then my relationship with these girls became longer and longer, partly because my type of girl was becoming scarce.

Another advantage of keeping LT lao pos is that I can make love to them raw. I make sure they get regular medical tests. Last but not least, their companionship is most enjoyable and greatly beneficial to my healthy longevity.

Yes, some rich men are carrot heads, especially those who hang flowers at HFJs. I have several posts on their folly.

Cheers!
Bro WB

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Most of the time it’s because the money is not hard earned.
Either inheritance or from running some crony company…
Yes, many patrons of KTVs and HFJs in SG engage in shady businesses, and some in illegal all-cash rackets. Why aren't they all get arrested? My soul mate and I can tell by observing their body language, behavior, and 气质.

Cheers!
Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.