View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2106 / Power: 14
neslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond reputeneslo has a reputation beyond repute
Power la! 20 years later still can remember ah 😅
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrenchKing View Post
Sometime in the year 2001, I came back home from school to find my father using my laptop as he discovered my secret album of ladyboy videos, I had to explain to him that they were prank videos I collect to send to friends.

He didn't buy it and was very pissed and slammed my laptop on the floor.

Anxiety was killing me and I was very worried he'd share this info to my mom and worst still, to my male siblings.

I saved money and bought him nokia 3310 that year.

Days passed and he didn't say anything about it but everytime there's a ladyboy scene on a movie at home or anything to do with Thailand, he will always be looking at me silently with the same stare. Telepathy at its best.

Sometime in 2019, we were having lunch at a mall with the family with my wife around.

A group of beautiful ladyboys with yummy tits sat across our table and I engaged myself busy chatting with wife and minded our own business.

I can feel my dad looking at me, chewing his food..i didn't give eye contact with my dad but I know one things for sure, this thing will be forever.

Lesson learnt.

Always have a password lock on all your devices and empty magazine and check clear before returning to base!