View Single Post
Old 27-08-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Kaikis Needed For SH Outings To High End KTVs In SG

Bros, good evening!

I just received an email from a relationship guru Avery Hayden. It's entitled "You will marry a fat woman."

Can you imagine if I have no choice but to marry a fat and/or ugly woman? It's most disconcerting.

Mr. Hayden's article is satirical and brutally honest. His intention is good though. He has seen too many men around him getting lazy, frustrated, complacent, and settling down for the wrong woman. I have seen too many such pathetic cases around me too.

He is merely trying to motivate and galvanize his male audience to get or marry the most attractive girls/women of their type. I need to thank him too.

Here is the article.

Embrace your destiny
You will most likely end up married to a fat woman.

And you’ll tell yourself she makes you happy.

(Even though you can’t get hard for her.)

Let me explain why…

From the moment you wake up in the morning, everything in your life is designed to make you soft, weak, and easy to manipulate.

You are being programmed to accept the life of a slave.

OnlyFans can’t extract money from strong men.

Men who have the courage to approach women in real life don’t have any reason to watch p**nhub.

Men who leave the house don’t waste time on TikTok.

Every day you consume more. You become increasingly passive.

Eventually, your life force is so completely drained from you that you might as well be a sheep getting herded from one mindless form of consumption to another.

It reaches a point where you don’t even have the willpower to approach a girl. You’re too weak, too passive.

Two generations ago men were fighting in Vietnam, risking their lives.

Today, men are too weak to leave their homes to talk to women.

You can rationalize it all you want, “I don’t have time.” “I’m not good looking enough.”

If that makes you feel better, run with it.

But you know that you spend five hours per day watching dumb videos on your laptop. You have plenty of time to talk to girls.

You decided you’re not good looking enough because the truth would be too painful to admit, “I’m a coward.”

However, as soon you admit that you’re at fault for your shitty situation, you can change it.

Once you realize that your life force is being drained from you by people who want to turn you into a weak consumer who buys things they don’t need, then you can make a decision.

You can turn off the video games and start leveling up in real life.

You can delete TikTok and have real experiences.

You can download a website blocker to stop watching p**n and start meeting women in real life.

Because if you don’t, you will end up living like a sheep in a herd.

Look around you at the dead eyes of people walking down the street, that “life” is truly pathetic.

And just like them, you will convince yourself that you love your fat wife who yells at you every day because you don’t have the willpower to even say hi to a hot girl.

Are you going to snap out of it?

Thanks, Mr. Hayden. I'll do my very best to snap out of it. Whatever it takes...

Any comments?

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.