Old 14-09-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
Notefive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taming My Lawyer

When I eventually caught up with the lady in red, she was already being sandwiched by 2 guys, dancing seductively and flirting with them.

I was disappointed but still remained st the bar to watch her with the 2 guys. As She was flipping her hair sideways and showing off her moves, I realised the face look familiar although its quite dark. When I take a closer look, I realised its Melissa!

Melissa was having a good time dancing with the guy in front of her,with her hands hanging over his shoulder while his hands roamed over her hair and face.

The guy behind her had better luck. I saw him grinding his dick on her ass(woo thats what I wanted to do on her!). His hands were occassionally roaming her 2 breasts, but Melissa did not seem to reject.

Wow what a different Melissa to what I have known. She is always fierce and strict when we meet but when she let her hair down, she is totally another person!
She was enjoying herself being touched and being grind at the ass. And her dressing made every guy nose bleed.

Melissa did not have the time to spot me as soon after, the actions heated up as she was kissing passionately with the guy in front while I saw the guy behind groped her ass under the dress!

Knn keep telling me busy, but go out hook up with guys.....