View Single Post
Old 29-02-2020, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future
Re: A Newbie Guide to Getting Contacts in FL Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lalabirdy123 View Post
Same here. They either don't respond or just reply unable to verify then ghost. Anyone knows how to get verified haha
I was lucky not to be rejected when I first booked.
However,I did registered my SBF account quite a while before that and mainly lurked around though I did participated in a number of topics - not necessarily related to booking.

Based on my personal observation, I would recommend not register an account and straight away use it to book. Establish your online SBF personality first. Participate in some discussions.

When the time comes to book, expect some initial rejections.
So, list down a good number of FLs (some say 10!) with many different stables.
Then politely contact the stables and be patient.
Hopefully, one OKT would take your booking...

After that, write FRs for your bookings (at least the first few & then occasionally) to build up your credibility.

Things will get easier, after the first time - kinda like losing your virginity! ��

BTW, even for a regular like me, some OKT gives me the cold shoulder also! Just shrug it off and go on to the next stable.

One other thing, I recommend joining the stable's Telegram channel if possible. Mainly because a number of stables are related and they often share the same Telegram channel. Good = once you are in with one, it becomes easier with sister stables,�� Bad = once you kena ban from one, you are banned from whole family! �� Not to mention they often have Telegram only promos....��