View Single Post
Old 30-01-2023, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
when i was young last time used to pcc and collect my sperm in a film container (like some of the brudders use) or those eyeMO container. then on the bus purposely sit behind those chio chio ah lianz. when all the passanger behind drop liao, then i take out the container and slowly slowly drip on her hair.

then purposely stayed behind and see her reaction. realise girls like to touch their hair a lot. then when she touch her hair that time, she got a shock why so wet. and keep stroking her hair and smell her fingers why so smelly. the sight of her brushing thru her hair and smelling her fingers and that disgusted look on her face makes me damn high.

well.. also use the container for lots of other stuff.... but i think i said too much liaozzz

Guys this than is the most pervert thing ever done hahahha

Next target. 2000 Points