View Single Post
Old 21-07-2021, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2976 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I’m so screwed...

I believe TS has started on the wrong foot. Usually what I do is I tell the lady I am married. Sometimes as both spend more time together, things gets intend and always starts to enjoy one another. However as I always say upfront, the lady accepted the fact. Most continue fucking until they find a husband. Then we say goodbye to each other. I attended their wedding also. Quite fun. 1 time a lady was fucking before her wedding. Both of us fell asleep but heng I woke up to pee at night. Haha!!! Immediately asked hotel to arrange for transport to send her back! Haha

Well, if from day 1, u bluff her say u r single, quite likely die cock stand. In the end, they may ask their jie mei or gui mi to come create trouble till you die cock stand. Really have to be careful.