Old 26-10-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
sensualkinks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: End of a fwb relationship

A couple of years ago I ended a rather weird relationship. Kind of painful emotionally. I took quite a while to heal. Not quite the FWB kind cos we never had sex but more like master-slave kind of thing. He works in the same company as I do, several levels above me so technically he is my superior. We often see each other in meetings and team building get-together but never really talk to him much. We are just mere acquaintances. But on several occasions I caught him looking at me. He is considered a prized bachelor in our department for having most of the 5C. Rumours were abound he is gay as he never showed interest in any girls.

The fateful day was just another team building dinner at a function room. I was forced to move to another table due to overcrowding and i was seated next to him as it’s the only empty space. Everything goes as normal and I was a little tipsy. We had a rather good banter throughout the evening and I thoroughly enjoyed conversing with him. Then someone came over to talk to me for about 15 mins. When the person left I turn to him suddenly and caught him looking at his hp. The page showed a collection of whips. He quickly put away his phone but it’s too late. I teased him and jokingly said I could whip him if he want. I didn’t meant it but I was tipsy and kinda swell in the head. Immediately he said yes please anytime I could. I thought he was joking but his expression is all serious. That day was a Friday night. We chat till sat morning, him giving me a crash course about bdsm. Apparently he has a slave fetish and while guys his age engage FLs, he go for mistresses and dominatrixs.

And that’s the start of this weird relationship. We often checked into hotels with me whipping caning him. We even had him wearing a chastity cage to work. Maybe part of me writing this down harbour a tiny thought that he might see this post. Yes he is on this platform. A good whole of 9 months of clandestine fun before we decided to end it all as he decided to go back to his country. That year was the start of the Covid.

I never said it to him before, but I truly enjoy my time with him. No I do not love him but well, as I said it before it’s a rather weird relationship. Mmm, perhaps it’s like owning a cute cat/dog for 9 months before u have to return to its owner? LOL

Anyway it’s just a rant. I have nowhere to let it out except here. Lol