View Single Post
Old 21-01-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Going to Bkk in a few days times, wondering is there any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??
........................Looking forward to this type of entertainment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Some bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy will even have dancers on stage minus panties. For example, Baccara at SC on 2nd floor will have many prancing around displaying their pubic hair (can also see from 1st floor through glass floor).

Some even got sex shows thrown in, and welcome your participation
Yinyang correctly mentioned that these naked mostly Issan gals will dance in those agogo bars in Patpong, Nana and Soi Cowboy

Sex shows thrown in .........yes but depends on which agogo bar you enter and on the timing of these shows ............but please avoid second level bars in Patpong whereby you will get rip off.

Better if you are in Windmill but unfortunately this agogo is in Pattaya whereby i onced finger fucked a puying with a real banana at the cost of a tequila, showered a naked puying in the tub ( i was not naked ) for 25 minutes, finger fuck & tongue fight with several pussies but no tequilas were given. The agogo was filled with Ang Mos.I was the only non white there.

Hope you, 1447, look forward to this type of entertainment and participation ( to the extreme ) can be done if you got steel balls and guts.

Last edited by Yokosi; 21-01-2016 at 03:13 PM.