View Single Post
Old 21-01-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Going to Bkk in a few days times, wondering is there any strip tease clubs , where gals dance naked or only with their panties on??
Something like Mechinta in jb which closed doors many years ago.
Looking forward to this type of entertainment.
Like some bros mention, NEP/SC do have some gogo bars that have girls dancing with their boobs showing. At certain times, panties may even be off.

Take your time to visit some of the popular bars mentioned in these thread and pick your choice to chill. Order some LD for the girl you like and see if the chemistry is there. Note that ang pais girls are taken out very early in the evening by the koreans/japs so if that's the case try the next day.

Personally I'm more inclined to clubs/discos to chill and listening to nice music. The allure is still there for gogo bars no doubt but mainly to pass time... order a few LD, ogling the same hotties months back (got 1 or 2 still can remember me) haha.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !