View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 10
Blackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to beholdBlackenrose is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Mid-noon updates!

As promised!

----------------------

J(anice): Naughty boy...

gog: Yes boss? You called?

Janice giggled and kissed my lips, just one day and she's HUNGRY already. I trained her well. She even came up to me in church now. I lifted her skirting and got a shock.

NO PANTIES!

gog: Somebody's so slutty now.

Surprisingly not able to use cock, cum, pussy with her, english terms like 'slut' is perfectly acceptable however. Janice reached into her side pocket and pulled out her panties, swinging it infront of me.

Then she hugged me and whispered again...

J: I removed them while following you to the washroom.

DING, my cock stirred, she WAS horny. I moved two fingers in below her skirting and rubbing her lips, her legs started to spread wider while she leaned back against the door. You can see an inverse V on her skirt line as my hands hike up the front.

J: Go on, deeper... mmmmm YES... YES!

I pulled up one of her legs to make her pussy easier to access.

J: Dear... I want... now...

gog: Remember the time at my place... this is so deja-vu, no? In the bathroom when you are still so shy... look at you now.

I unbuckled my trousers and pushed it in bare as usual, Janice tried to stifle her moans of pleasure as I thrusted her married pussy.

gog: So, good, ahhhhhhhhh why are you so warm and passionate, missed me for a day and so needy.

J: Ahhhhhh because I love you, I want you deep... inside me.

That's so sexy to hear, I love this girl, she's so needy now. Trained her well. Hehe.
Janice really wor.. Hahah痒到不行了. Please continue leh! Though red is not my favourite colour for sex, but ooo, nice!