View Single Post
Old 17-01-2017, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 18
procum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud ofprocum has much to be proud of
Re: Manhood treatment

See one of the bro here say got Prostate treatment, quickly go there and check...

Please... that sack of balls hanging from your scrotum is call testicles. Prostate is like a g-spot to woman which is hidden between the didi and rectum for the man.

May does mainly the balls and shaft treatment and she does it well with hmmm... passion. Her words are not the kindest nor there will be any hint on customer service. Its either her way or the highway. But one thing for sure, she is good at what she does. In certain way, I think she outshines JoJo.

Like many bros here mentioned, treatment and massage is done by different person. May does the manhood treatment then body massage will be done by her colleagues. Usually, the one that does body massage will be also the one giving release so that you have to take note.

May mentioned about the tonic that man must consume 30ml daily till death..... https://www.huiji.com.sg/en/product/huiji-waist-tonic/

For bros that seen my quest for best ball, prostate and JG treatment... I think by far, May should be one of the better out there. One observation that I think she can work on though... just be abit nicer to us guys; it is sad enough that we cannot perform at our best, don't need to rub it in and make us feel worse.... just my 3.1 cents.